1. Food, perishable goods unless packed so that they are protected from and do not attract vermin
2. Antiques (breakable and fragile);
3. Items containing or made of glass (including mirrors);
4. Birds, fish, animals or any other living creature
5. Explosives weapons or ammunition
6. Any item which emits fumes, smell or odour
7. Combustible or flammable materials, liquids or compressed gases, including but not limited to, paint, diesel, petrol, oil, gas, artificial fertilizer or cleaning solvents
8. Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents
9. Toxic waste, asbestos or other materials of a dangerous nature Any other toxic, flammable or hazardous substance or preparations, classified as such under applicable law
10. Musical instruments in soft cases (hard travel cases are fine but we cannot insure them
11. Illegal or stolen goods, drugs, pornographic material or any goods prohibited by the law or regulation of any government or public or local authority or goods that require special licence or government consent for export or import.
12. Money, deeds, securities, coins, cash or negotiable instruments (including cheques and any vouchers with a face value);
Please note that although we do accept some fragile items, including crockery, mugs etc., we cannot insure them. If you are storing fragile items, please make sure they are thoroughly bubble wrapped (multiple layers) and carefully packed to ensure they are safe during transport.
We do accept electrical items, but please note that we cannot insure them.
We reserve the right to open your boxes if we suspect that the contents are in breach of our Terms of Service.