Soy Sauce Chicken
A delicious, fast, and easy recipe for any week night dinner. The chicken comes out flavourful with a sweet and tangy glaze. You can add it to rice or simply serve it with some vegetables.
Serves:1| Prep Time: 5 minutes | Chilling Time: 30 minutes | Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- ½ Chicken Breast
- 10g Sugar
- 30ml Soy Sauce
- 45ml Water
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Combine sugar, soy sauce, water, garlic and ginger into a pan. Place on hob and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Take the sauce of the hob and dice the chicken.
- Place the chicken into the sauce mixture and let it sit for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- After 30 minutes heat a wok or frying pan with oil and let it sit for 2-3 minutes until it’s hot.
- Place the chicken in the wok and cook for 4-7 minutes then add the remainder of the sauce to the chicken and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- That’s it!! Enjoy your meal!
Tip: If you want to get creative you could add some chopped green onions or add some sesame seeds on top of the chicken!