This simple dessert is perfect for students who fancy something sweet and want it quick.
Photo: Sandra Mahunt
- 30g Butter
- 30g Milk Chocolate
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon Caster Sugar
- • 1½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- • 4½ tablespoon Plain Flour
- • ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- In a mug: melt the butter with the chocolate in the microwave for 30 to 40 seconds (800 watts).
- Beat the mixture until smooth, then allow it to cool slightly. One by one, whisk in the egg, sugar, vanilla sugar, flour and baking powder.
- Cook in the microwave for one minute 20 seconds (800 watts).
- Allow to cool for one minute before eating.
Recipe: Sandra Mahunt
If you need student storage visit Door2Door Student Storage!