This delicious, indulgent mousse is perfect for those who are lactose intolerant!
Photo: Andrew Crowley
- 100g Coconut Cream
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Vanilla Pod
- 3 tablespoon Almond Butter
- 450g Raspberries
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- Chop the block of coconut cream into quarters.
- Scoop the avocado flesh out of the skin and discard the stone.
- Scrape the vanilla seeds out of the pod.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until a smooth, rich mousse forms.
- Spoon the mousse into glasses, and place these in the fridge for an hour to set before serving.
Recipe: Deliciously Ella
If you need student storage visit Door2Door Student Storage!