Student Storage - Where We Store Your Boxes and Suitcases
When storing your items it is important to know where and how they are being stored. Some student storage providers use shipping containers or old warehouses which may get damp and cause condensation to form in the contents of any items stored.
All our boxes are stored at our modern storage facility. As part of a self storage group we have access to secure, clean and dry storage in one of our humidity controlled warehouses.
1. Our warehouse has 24 hour redcare intruder and fire security. This means that in the event of a break in or fire the emergency services are contacted automatically by an external service provider.
2. We have a 24 hour CCTV system that records all movements within our building on every floor and every corridor.
3. Our Staff are trained to maintain and monitor all security services
4. Intruder alarm system on all doors & reception area
5. Fire & smoke alarm system throughout store
6. Store monitored by Security Centre after trading hours
7. Staff walk-around before reception opens
8. Daily store patrols by staff
9. Staff walk-around before reception closes
You can be sure of the very best in student storage when you store with us.